Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nemesis

So, I have spoken of the prodigy that I am creating. Well no story like that can come without having a nemesis. A woman so horrible that is disguised with friendly smiles and tongue of sweet nothings. That, ladies and gentlemen are the worst of them all. I have dealt with this nemesis for nine years and in those years have seen the trouble she has sturred and have been the topic of many conversations and rumors. Seems I am the only one who has seen through her conniving ways. I cannot understand her intentions. I guess it is the same as the bad guy in every comic book. What creates these people to think that they are fooling anyone, and even more troubling to me, how are they fooling themselves? In one instance she was shocked to find out I did not believe in God. In my mind the disbelief came that she actually believed in it. Does her senile mind really think that the ways of her scandalous tongue will get her through  those "pearly gates" that everyone alludes to? I am no angel and I dont pretend to portray one. I have done everything in my power to be the best person I can humanly be. Do I succeed, no! Yet, I treat people how I would want to be treated and do not spread horrifying rumors about people and try to start trouble. If I dont like someone I simply keep our relationship to a minimum if need be and save us both the trouble. Yet, her constant "yes ma'ams" and "hello little lady" is enough to send me crimbing up the walls, jump down and put her in a choke hole to attempt to see if she could get through St. Peter's door, assuming that is who guards it. Of course this is only a play on words, but it leads me to stand firm on the belief of God himself. It's people like this that for the most part make up his following. People so crude they think that if he exists, when standing infront of him they can deceive "him". Well, I am no God and would never want to be, seeing that these are the people that would be in my corner. (Although, I do see how it relates to the creation of God, those people that are the rumor starters can be the truth for his whole existence. Yet I will save that theory for further thought.) What I have to say to this Nemesis of mine is I see right through you. Don't make remarks that allude to different things when you are really directing it at something you don't have the balls to say. If you were really all you claim to be use that sharp tongue to tell me how you really feel and don't back down and be a coward. Trust me, if it wasn't for the position I am in you would know everything I think of you with no reservation for words. I recite them as prayers before I go to sleep hoping you the best in your life but in hopes that your incomprehensible actions are far far away from me. April is only a a few months away....till then the boxed "to be continued" will remain in the bottom left hand corner Monday-Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment